At Mallards Wood we strive to continually improve the high quality childcare that we provide; ensuring that the Nursery is a safe, caring, and above all fun environment in which to be.
Aims for Children:
- To treat each child as the individual that they are, developing a care plan that caters and addresses their individual needs and requirements;
- Respect the needs of all within the Nursery, with respect to their cultural, religious and catering needs;
- Provide, and facilitate, a learning environment following the EYFS framework, which is safe, secure and above all fun;
- To encourage children to be confident, independent, inquisitive and to develop responsibility for themselves;
- Provide a full and balanced curriculum to allow children to make steady and continual development so that the reach their full potential;
- To promote a healthy, balanced and varied diet, that caters for the needs of all children in our care; and
- Provide a well equipped and safe outdoor area to encourage all year round outdoor play.
Aims for Parents:
- To work in partnership with Parents or Main Carers to support their child’s learning and development; sharing their child’s achievements and progress on a regular basis;
- Assist and give guidance to Parents or Main Carers of children with special educational needs;
- To listen to Parents or Main Carers in order to continually assess and improve the childcare services we provide;
- Keep Parents or Main Carers informed of any changes within the Nursery.